LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   01 November 2022

Common area usage in apartment in hyderabad

Respected, May need your help to understand and how to deal with the following issue. In My apartment, there are 2 flat owners blocking open air to flat by having illegal grill with sheet in common area wall and 2nd flat owner tied thread to pillars and keeping their cloths 24/7 which is again blocking open air to my flat in both the sides.  I was actually quite but in recent times, they kept wet cloths due to which floor was completely wet and my daughter Fallon down. Then i had raised this point and they keep on arguing without conclusion, . We have a society and I'm the general secretary and those two guys are also in core team one as Vice president and other one as general member due to which no one is speaking and all of them are quiet. Within the society it is not helping and i had tried to inform them in friendly manner by involving builder. not much use and they say it is common area and they have rights to use it.  Please help and suggest on next steps.

Learning

1 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     02 November 2022

You approach an advocate and got issue a notice to them if they do not follow the bylaw/Act then file a case against them in a proper court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register