LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep Balaraju   06 October 2021

Client base

I want to start my personal cases, for that client base is very important, How can I establish my own client base?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 October 2021

follow manupatra law software

minakshi bindhani   25 November 2021

As per your concern!

You may require the following elements to start your client base.

1. Engage in conventional advertising. Printed media, broadcast media and Internet media all provide solo law firms with the ability to advertise their services to their client base. If your firm is like most others, your client base lies mostly within your immediate geographic area. If this is the case, when you use Internet advertising, only use advertising venues that allow you to focus on this area instead of paying to advertise to the entire world.

2. Set up a social media presence. Create accounts for your law firm on services such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Use status updates and postings to build reputability and trust with potential clients. Make connections with specific clients that have a high probability of needing your services or of having connections with people who do. Specifically make connections with businesses that deal in the aspects of law you specialize in. Also, in many cases, private investigation firms and law firms can benefit by sharing contacts.

3. Engage in direct mail. Direct mail firms provide mailing lists that target specific market sectors and localities, and they help their clients to design and mail their advertisements and solicitations. Rather than spending valuable time compiling your mailing list and performing the actual mailing, pay the fees for such services and get a direct mail campaign going in no time.

4. Engage in direct marketing. Network through personal and industry contacts to find new prospects. Attend trade shows specific to those industries that require your particular legal expertise. Hand out business cards. If possible, set up your booth.

5. Share your expertise. Write law-themed pieces for publications that your target market will see. Speak at industry association events and use such events to meet and network with potential clients.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register