Working Govt. Employee Wife asks maintenance for her and kid from a handicap unemployed husband?
- Got Hindu Marriage in 2009 in India .
- Child born in 2010 in California, USA.
- Ambitious wife, left USA in 3 months for her job in India.
- Came back to USA when she found out that she is pregnant, for the delivery, for 7 months only.
- Later found out after 1 year that wife was in love with her BF/college guy, and her parents married against her will. And that is why from 1 day only she never respected her husband or his side of the family. (She still meets her old BF)
HANDICAP - UNEMPLOYED - HUSBAND:-
- Husband had a terrible car accident in USA, and was in hospital for 7 months, and 5 months in coma, and hence lost his job, and he is unable to get the job in India.
- Husband’s ailments: Artificial graft attached to his heart (Aneurysm), broken ribs damaged the heart. Suffering from VIRTIGO (loss of balance), severe head injury, Titanium rod in right leg. And severe back pain. (Have Medical Documents from USA and big hospital in India to back all the injury/ailments/claims)
- Husband/I returned to India in 2012, and she never wanted to meet again or let the husband or husband’s family see his child since 2010, so finally I filed for divorce in 2013.
- I tried to get a job again, but couldn’t get job.
WIFE’S CLASS-I OFFICER GOVERNMENT JOB:-
- She earns Rs. 82,000 + car and a driver + other benefits.
- She is from Nasik, and is working in Nasik.
- She bought a flat in Navi Mumbai, in 2011.
- Was demanding Rs. 15 lacks from husbands side and then only will let us see our child.
- Now filed for Cr PC 125, and now in the court suppressed her income and shows that she earns only Rs. 46, 000, after deductions, and after paying for the Mumbai flats EMI, she is left with not much to feed herself or the kid.
- Husband brother had taken leave and gone to that flat, and found that it has been rented out, and a family is staying there. He secretly got the video shot, of the tenants while inquiring about the flat.
- Handicap Husband is from Goa, and till now in last 2.5 years even the judge in HC could not decide if he should transfer the case to wife’s city Nasik or let it continue in Goa where it was originally filed. In the mean while, the cruel money-minded wife, filed for Cr. PC 125, and now is asking for Rs. 50,000 for herself and the child, with an interim maintenance of Rs. 20,000. My lawyers in Goa, Bombay HC (for transfer stay), and in Nasik, all are fighting hard, but still tell me that all the laws are woman biased and judge may still award her IM, as per her wishes, as they really don’t get into depth of the details initially. Is that true? What options do I have?
- If anyone has citations of the case where husband is partially handicap & hence unemployed, then what happens with his maintenance case? Because I have heard on this forum, that if the husband is un-employed, the court still tells him to go and do a job and pay maintenance, so can that happen with a partially handicap guy also?
- Can I ask the judge to tell the wife to sell the Mumbai flat, as she is not even living there, so she wont have any money problems? (Instead she can buy a flat in Nasik itself for cheap.)
- Because of being partially handicap, I cant travel from Goa to Nasik for the court cases, so how can I have the case in Goa, where it was originally filed? Should I fight for the transfer case till Supreme Court, and can I win against women biased laws? Cruel wife not ready for MCD !!!
- Any hints/suggestions that you can give from your vast experience? THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!
NOTE: I can take some tuitions and pay some amount for child, like Rs. 2000 (whom I never saw after 7 months, after she left USA), but I cannot pay maintenance of Rs, 50,000 for both of them, let alone pay Rs. 20,000 as Interim Maintenance. PLEASE HELP !!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL . Rahul.