My grandfather has a self acquired property. He wants to divide it between his 2 daughters, my mother(Ms Jyoti) and my aunt(Priyanka). I want to mention that they do not get along at all, and my aunt will harass us whenever given the chance.
The concerned portion of his will is-
3. a) I hereby bequeath the entire ground floor portion to Priyanka barring the parking space and a clear passage to the first floor.
b) The entire first floor with open roof and the terrace on the first floor and subsequent floors till the sky shall belong to Jyoti absolutely and to the exclusion of anyone. After her, her son Rahul will be the natural owner.
c) The parking space on the ground floor inside the gates shall be common to both. Priyanka and Jyoti both will look after maintenance of the water tank on the ground floor and tanks on the roof and general maintenance of the house jointly.
No person other than my two daughters and my grandson shall have any right on the said property whatsoever.
4. In the event of if either of them, Priyanka or Jyoti, propose to dispose of the said property, by way of sale, mortgage or gift or by entering into a collaborative agreement with a builder, it will be possible only when both of them agree to similar decision. The agreement or refusal shall be communicated in writing to avoid any misgivings.
Please advise on the following
1) Can my aunt sell her portion without agreement of my mother?
2) Can my aunt Will or gift her portion away to someone outside the immediate family? She is unmarried and does not have any children.
3) Can my aunt block our entry into my mothers portion?
4) Can this Will be contested on any basis?
5) Can my aunt file false cases against me to force my mother to sell?
6) Since the Will gives my mother the first floor with rights to build upwards, does she have claim to a larger portion of the land and building?