Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Kumar (Professioanl Social worker)     10 October 2009

claim for due salary fro ex-employer

Dear All

I was working in IHBAS Delhi in a research project. my tenure was up to February 2005. but I worked for march and April 2005 , because higher authority of project had verbally assured me that project and my tenure will be extended and continue to attend regular duty. After April 2005, I resigned from the project.  But I was not paid for two months march-April 2005, that period I had worked and put signature on attendance sheet.

Through RTI application, I have obtained the copy of attendance sheet and statement from office that I was employee during that period and not paid.

in the hearing of CIC,  my employer told that I had not perform some task, that’s why I  was not paid. while I had attend the duty regularly and finished  all task, my employer did not issue any notice or memo against me.

You are kindly requested to tell me the legal recourse through which I can claim my due  salary. Please give me specific legal reference and related court judgment

Warm regards

Rajeev Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

Munshi ji ( kachehri ka munshi )     11 October 2009

Baabuji log, hamrehu  vakil saheb ka bahut paisa - fees tamam kampani carporasan wale dabaye hai. janat hao baabuji, ie  saal adh saal kaam kara lete hai aur jab bill barh jata hai to panel se nikal ke vakil badal dete hai. kauno sasta upay hai babuji fees vasuli ka? hamare vakil saheb kahat hai ki, jane do munshiji, apna mukadma lare ki dusro ka!

Ashish Ovalekar (Manager Legal & Compliance)     21 October 2009

Dear Rajeev,

Write a letter to the Labour Commissioner, under the Payment of Wages Act, stating that you have not been paid wages for the past 2 months. Attach the copy of the attendance sheet alongwith the same. Do not disclose any other fact, such as memo or chargesheet in the application. Your defences should not be disclosed at the time of application. Let the Company come out with explaination and then you can fight back.

Ashish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register