Upgrad LLM

civil suit notice refused by respondent

Once the civil suit notice is refused by the respondent then the respondent is able to put wakalatnama by his learned counsel with citation in civil suit proceedings

Total likes : 1 times


Vague and confusing facts posted by you.

Whether the defendant has refused service of notice of suit ? If so, it is proper service.

It is better to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts,  proper guidance and proceeding.

However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) with relevant records at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075  Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit at: vakil-saab.com


If he refuses then it is taken as exparty then he may engage advocate and file exparty setaside application .no citations needed.it is common in CPC proceedings.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x