Civil suit File second mother against step son for property right.

My mother is expired 1999. I No brother and sister .But Father Second marriage 2002 . Only One sister.. . 2009 I Joined Paramilitary Force . 2011 Father and second mother my marriage.done. 2014 tak continuous residential My family in Delhi . Father This property Delhi i.e. Power of attorney sale 2004 Father. from Father sister' se purchase ki. 18/03/2015 Mai Father This property Power of attorney Gift to Second mother ....After Gift second mother COURT case civil suit ....but Father and second mother 2014 last month residence Vasant Kunj Delhi .... This property court case suit file Sangam vihar Delhi living I with my wife and daughter...since 2006.Se I setp son Right this property. but this property contribution money... Please advice me ...Mike kya karna chaye..



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x