LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   09 July 2018

Civil partition suit - issues at ep stage

Dear Sir / Madam, I have posted earlier regarding Civil Partition Suit in this forum and am proceeding with EP as advised by this forum. (Final Decree Received and Case in is Appeal stage at High Court, No proceedings or Stay for past 1.5 yrs). Now the other party (Plaintiff at High Court) are creating unnecessary problems, by entering into our Possession House and chopping a tree stating that the same is in common area. The area comes under our stair case and is clearly marked as our property in the Surveyors drawings. Now can I file a petition for STAY order praying to avoid damages to my property and also I feel that they will start to damage all properties of mine which are in their possession. I have the Video and Picture evidence for the same, entering into an argument and chopping the tree. Kindly advice.

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     09 July 2018

Approach your lawyer, discuss the matter and take appropriate legal steps, without wasting time.

Krishna   09 July 2018

Thank you sir, for your kind reply. I understand that no stay or injunction will be provided in Civil Cases between family members. But how to handle the situarion, the the opposite party is trying to create continuous problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register