LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maneesh Upreti (Principal Consultant)     14 November 2013

Cidco not allowing transfer of membership

We have a Housing Society in Navi Mumbai. Due to some dispute over allotment of flats between the original promotors and few of the original members the case went to the court.

Currently there are 10 odd flats which are currently under dispute and are vacant.  

However, as per CIDCO all the documents pertaining to the society have been handed over the police as a result the buying and selling of property in the building has been affected as CIDCO is refusing transfer of property even in the case where the title is clear and the current owners are having the membership of the society in CIDCO records and the share certificates.

Please advise in this case where despite no fault of the people who have bought flats in the building they are being victimised unnecessarily.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 November 2013

If the title of the property is clear then cidco has to transfer flat on society's application.

Maneesh Upreti (Principal Consultant)     14 November 2013

People applied, CIDCO replied that the papers are with the Police so they cannot execute transfers

Maneesh Upreti (Principal Consultant)     18 November 2013

Further more even the Bank are not willing to Provide loans on the said property citing reluctance of CIDCO to execute Transfers.

In my case all my documents are clear including:

1. Registration

2. My membership to the Society in CIDCO records

3. Share Certificate from the Society

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register