Chs share certificate

Opinion is sought on the following:

  1. Is issuance of share certificate essential for applying and obtaining conveyance? 
  2. Can a Registered Co-operative Housing Society within Mumbai city limits, in the absence of receipt of formal written information from MHADA, confirming the names of individuals to whom they have sold/allotted the flats, pending conveyance of land, issue and handover share certificate to the members?
  3. If answer to point 2 is YES, what is the procedure that needs to be adopted?
  4. If answer to point 2 is NO, is there a way out legally?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x