LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjayauddy   04 January 2016

child custody

Dear Guru's, I am currently fighting a divorce against wife on grounds of dessertion and cruelty. For the last 6 years my daughter is with her mother and she did not allow me to speak to her or meet her, recently she assaulted my daughter and kept her out in the cold night and refused to accept her. She even called me asking me to ttake my daughter to which I instantly agreeed. She used to brutally treat my daughter both mental and physically and the same has cane up in the media. Her neighbor s also complained against her with gd to police and she has also kicked her father and brother away from home. My daughter is 7 years old and ccurrently in govt home under cwc. They r going to decide on 6th Jan there decision whether they will hand over to me or not. I am completely agonised and want m daughter back. Can anyone please advice. Regards Sanjay


 3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 January 2016

to get the custody file a case under guardian and wards act

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     04 January 2016

On 6th appear before CWC and put your case effectively to get custody.

NoTit4tat   06 January 2016

If you have brave enough ,take your doughter, let your wife file GnWC got child custody from her side , you do not have to be behind court . Not neccesarily mothr is always natural gautdian

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register