LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bobojit Taid   22 August 2018

cheque missuse

need urgent response.

can cheque written as pay to myself is withdraw by other person! I have
given cheque for fixed deposit as pay to myself but bank employee has withdraw the money towards cash payment and now local police station is also not accepting F. I. R. and saying that O. C. said that he can't lodge report without evidence!! kindly give solutions


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 August 2018

Please avoid posting same query again and again by Changing captions.

1.  Cheques are always have either bearer or order directions after writing the name of payee.  When a cheque has been drawn:   Myself or bearer,  banker is discharged in paying to any one in due course.

2.Please make a complaint to Bank and definitely you are going to get back your money as immediately as possible.

4.Call on the bank and seek CCTV footage (Such person that actually received payment)  certified copy of front and bank portions of the cheque

If the employee is smart, he should have neveer accepted such payment, but used some one to get payment for himself.   May be all these will come out once  on line complaint is made.

1 Like

manoj   22 August 2018

when ever there is any issue the investigation officer have to take the complaint and register the complaint and he must give FIR no to that complaint, then after the investigation officer is having right to investigation in that matter, If the officer feels that there is no primafacie case in the above FIR, the investigation officer can refer the case there is no evidence to go further investigation.



CELL NO 8686159292


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads