LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (partner)     29 September 2012

Cheque bounced which was given as security/collateral

our company had taken a private loan from private finance firm.before disbursing they took blank perosnal account cheques.due to some technical problems we had to close our company for five to six months and were unable to pay their monthly installments.we are based in mumbai and the finance firm has office in delhi and mumbai, one day they presented two cheques and put triple amount of figures in it and presented in bank.then they put sec138 in delhi court.now every month i have to come to delhi and also their lawyers are insisting to pay triple amount to that of the loan amount in just ten months.can i take permanent exemption and also what is the best way to discharge the case in fast manner.

Learning

3 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     30 September 2012

1) You can come out of this case if contested properly.

2) exemption is tough but can be secured.

3) There are simple procedures to get the case dismissed on technicalities which are many.

Please send complete details by email for proper advice.

vijay (partner)     30 September 2012

please guide us the technicalities so that i can prepare for the defence and discharge the case as fast as possible.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     30 September 2012

We need copies of all papers which you can send by email for proper guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More