Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheque bounce - is it mandatory to compromise ?

Page no : 2

Shekhar (Proprietor)     25 June 2016

Persons are provided with guidance, by the legal professionals, in accordance with the intention of the clients. The prima face of offence should be thought thoroughly and appropriate section of the is to be invoked. Even if some delay occurs, we get justice in accordance to our intention. As I had explained above regarding blank cheque issuance, if the complainant had the implied authority to fill up the cheque, then he himself becomes person issuing the cheque & cannot complaint against himself in any act, in the eyes of law. Shekhar Babu.N.V Bangalore +919731110296

Shekhar (Proprietor)     25 June 2016

All the cases that I won in 138NI, the Implied authority was there, since the cheque were mine, and I had signed the cheque, but legally enforceable debts or other liability is not there. Hence acquitted. In some case I had issued blank signed cheques. But not provided implied authority to fill the cheques. Hence acquitted. These kinds of cases are generally won by banks who are complainants, who finance and take post dated cheques. In this case the ingredients of 138NI prevails. Shekhar Babu.N.V Bangalore +919731110297

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register