Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagaling madar   13 March 2020

cheque bounce

after filling case not single date accused is not present at court . since 3 year


 6 Replies

Joy Bose   13 March 2020


 If he does not appear he will be declared PO (Proclaimed Offender), then any police official can arrest him and produce in the court.

If he has the property in his name, then you have to file a civil case U/o 37 CPC on the basis of the cheque and can get your money at attaching the same after he proceeded ex-parte and getting the decree in your favour.

Joy Bose

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 March 2020

You are the complainant or accused, what is your locus standi if you are an affected party?

What is the stage of the case ?

What is the opinion and advise of the lawyer engaged / paid by you, who is well versed with facts and circumstances of the case and an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy you ?? If you are not satisfied with his/her (your lawyer's) performance change him/her immediately.

Why do you need second opinion and obligation of experts except the fact it is available FREE OF COST on this platform ??? 

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding, if there is some truth in the story.

.balaram Manna   13 March 2020

defending 138
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 March 2020

The complainant could be instructed to seek NBW gainst the accused.

Free Legal Help India   15 March 2020


Yatharth Rohila   17 March 2020

The accused can be declared a proclaimed offender after due process and an FIR u/s 174A IPC will be registered against him thereby now police will have to find him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query