LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tiwari Rakesh   29 June 2018

cheque bounce

If i win cheque bounce case then how . can i recover money from accused. Can court. order to sale his property or shall I have to file civil suite. How much%of fine money accused have to pay for appeal in next court.


 1 Replies

Rakesh Thormote   29 June 2018

file criminal application ubder sec 357 of crpc
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query