Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheating of Tata Teleservices Ltd.

Page no : 2

prashant pundhir (Criminal Lawyer)     21 May 2011

Dear Abhimanyu, You can not go against the lawyer as he send you the notice as a council and on behalf of his client based on the informations provided him by the client . So he is saying and writing everything on behalf of his client .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2011

The company has apologized and has reversed the amounts overcharged.

You can demand to supply you a letter,by registered/speed post only,and bill stating amounts overcharged have been reversed and total outstanding amount is Rs.0.00 (NIL), and that till such letter/bill is supplied to you company shall not charge anything including monthly rental etc..

After the receipt of the bill you can either choose to continue or cancel the connection.

If the lawyer has used derogatory language as pointed out by you, you can lodge your protest with the MD/Company Secretary of the company on whose behalf the lawyer has sent you the letter/legal notice, and you can ask your lawyer to send an appropriate reply to the lawyer. The company’s legal cell can ask the lawyer to mend the language or change the lawyer.

1 Like

Abhimanyu Bind (Account & Audit Assistant)     23 May 2011

Thank you very much Mr. Kumar.

The all issue which were going on was of the October-2010, where they themselves temporarily cancelled my connection on very first day of billing, when I asked them they said I haven't paid that false bill that's why they had taken such step so, immediatly I requested to cancell it parmanently.

Now they have sent me a appollogize mail for all these harassment so, now is it advisable to take a written letter for all these issues? The mail is not enough?

Kindly, reply.

Thanks.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 May 2011

The letter in such companies is usully sent by legal cell or by a competent employee after it is endorsed by the legal cell. It is better to obtain a letter even if they are reluctant or tell you verbally on phone that letter is not required.

You should be firm that till they supply their letter they shall not levy any monthly charges, and you should not use the connection till you receive the letter.

Afterwards it is your discretion to use or disconnect.

Jyoti Kumar Pathak   19 January 2018

Dear All,

Even I am facing the typcial issue of overcharging my for the Tata Photon Connection. I had taken Tata Photno one year advance rental planin 2016 which was supposed to comlete in July 2017. During the course of the service, i started facing slow connectivity issue around 9th month of their service, which I complaint to their service Desk, was never resolved.

Though I was very frutstred with their service and support, I was happy that the one year rental is ending in few months and I dont need to bother much with this terrible service from Tata.

Suddenly I received a monthly rental bill from Tata  for 2 months after the my yearly plan ended. When checked, they said that they have renewed my plan to monthly on their own, which I never asked and approved.

Now, eversince they are chasing me, calling me, messaging me every 2nd day and asking to pay overdue amonut.

When I am sending them the query, they are never responsing, except their aut response.

While I am typing this message, I again received a call from(from the number +919643095597) their collection Goons. this time there was a female person called and asked me to pay. When I updated her she did not have any answer and asked to pay. I had to fianlly told her that I am complaining to the police, she simply disconnected the phone.

Regards//Jyoti Kumar Pathak.

(Emial: jkpathak001@gmail.com)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register