Upgrad LLM

cheating case



My father had employed a manager for the past 20 years , He has cheated us to the tune of 1 cr , Its a small scale industry, (manufacturing ) employing about 5 persons .

How can we proceed in filing a case and what proof is required to punish the manager?

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.


you only proved that he is cheating amount either cash or cheque transfer, or illegally material transfer, then only you will win your case, first make the complaint at police station.


Appreciate your quick response, He has not transfered funds , he has sold materials for cash, opened an industry in his wife's name, got the job done in  our factory and  billed it in his company's name.


So how do i prove this?

We have purchased material for 10000 nos but he has billed only 6000 nos in our name and the rest is sold in cash.


Pls suggest ,


Offence of Cheating is proved only if  someone: have deceived, must have induced to deliver any property or to make, alter or destroy the whole or part of the valuable security or anything which is signed or sealed and which is capable of being converted into a vlauable property.

All acts must have been done dishonestly........

Rajender Dahiya

Advocate, 9560900283 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x