Cheating & civil suit

Dear sir, a person & his father cheated my brother about giving govt job take 5lac. then we are put case in police station , then his father& family members are make a settlement and sell their home to me with extra 1lac amount taken. they all are sign in 100rs stamp paper . and they requested 3 month time to vacate the home. we are agree that. but suddenly main person dead (suicide), after three months we are demand to vacate the house they did not vacate. what can we do. please advise..

You cannot purchase a house on 100 rupee stamp paper. You ought to have got the house registered with the sub-registrar's office after paying the applicable stamp duty.  Which you do not seem to have done.

As such, Legally there is no sale of the house in your favour.  In other words, you have not become owner of the property legally.

Therefore, unless one sees the documents in your possession, including the police complaint, the settlement done etc. etc., it will not be possible to give any answer to your query.

You may contact a local lawyer and consult him.



thank you sir,

is the agriment is not valid .? 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x