Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     11 September 2011

Cheated by wife

Hi,

My name is mohan from visakhapatnam. Age 33yrs. on 26 Aug 2007 at T.T.D Kalyana Mandapam, Viskhapatnam I get married with suvarna kumari. After 2 years I came to known by one of her friend that suvarna kumari is already get married with two persons. First marriage with kumar on 12-12-1998 under Hindu Marriage Act after two years she came out from kumars house and harrased him for money. She even not given any divorce to him later she get married with prasad on 2005 I dont know the exact date in a temple with out any evidence and no one is present for their marriage prasads brother named shiva. In 2006 July one day we met in a bus stop and the relation leads to love and marriage. Ours is love and my marriage is held in front of both sides of the parents. But she never explained anything to me about her prior marriages. After 2 years when I came to known about ther prior marriages I questioned. But she didnt give any reply and left my house and start harrasing to give 3laksh to give the divorce. In that  certain time I dont have her first marriage certificates due to lack of proper information. I refused to give the money she made a compalint under section 498a upon me and my parents. Police officers dont made any investigation and sent me to jail. With bail I came out and started the full enquiry about her prior marriages and her character. She and her mother and her brothers the entirely family is fully money minded. She is working as ANM in a local hospital and night time she goes for prostitution. I have the witnesses also regarding this. I have her first marriage certificate also. With all these evidences i made a compalint on her but police refused to take the action, and also they said that they dont have any rights to take an action against woman. I requested to district collector and I sent a complaint along with all evidences to HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION but there is no evidence. Now I dont know have to do. I applied for divorce it is in pending.  I want to file a case on her please help me. Is there any act to file a case on suvarna kumari.  One of my friend made suicide in this type of case only. I want to teach a lesson like this kind of woman.

Thanks in Advance

Mohan

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     11 September 2011

You can file a complaint case under Section 200 Cr.P.C. along with an application under Section 156(3) of Cr.p.C. before the concerned magistrate seeking a direction to the police to lodge FIR against her for bigamy and investigate and file the report in the court.  Then your case starts to move and they will withdraw their S. 498-A case against you and also drop to demand amount from you and also give you divorce (actually it is a null and void marriage and you need not seek divorce but should seek the decree of nullity).  Contact a good advocate.

Advocate M.Bhadra   11 September 2011

Lodge further complain to the police and send a copy of it to the S.P. and D.G of Police.File a criminal case in Magistrate Court u/sec.156(3) Cr.P.C. charge with u/sec.420,406 and 497 I.P.C.  After filing this case the if Police authority would not take this complaint as an FIR then you should file a Writ Petiton in High Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register