I've posted here before. My wife filed a CrPC 125 case against me after deserting me for no rhyme or reason. She did this because I'm a private sector employee and she wants to extract money from me. Now, afterwards, she has gone ahead and has filed a complaint against the whole family (myself, parents, brother) excluding my sister in law. The 125 case is going on and I've to appear with all the family members in CAW cell in Delhi in 2 weeks. I got a call from the cell from someone who said I'll also receive official communication for the same.
I've a few questions, if someone who has been to CAW cell in Delhi before (due to reason of anonymity, unable to share the exact details here):
1. What's the process followed by CAW cell? Are they the actual investigators or they'll just be mediating.
2. My family has never been to a PS before, not even for lodging a complaint and my old parents and brother are afraid. What behaviour is to be expected from those at CAW cell? Is it possible to exclude my parents for now and only me and my brother go there?
3. How long would the whole process of CAW cell mediation take?
3. Do I need to give something in writing in the CAW cell? Presumably, I would be getting the complaint copy and everything else only when I appear. Would they expect us to read the complaint and write a response then and there?
4. Is the person in charge of my case, the IO for the case or the process of formal invetigation and post that FIR or Final report is something different?
Please, if someone who had been to any CAW cell in delhi, shed some light on these points.