LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Strategic (498avictim)     03 January 2010

Cases on Bank's Fraud- 498a on me

I am victim false 498a case. My Father-in-law, Mother-in-laws used use & throw "TOOL" i.e their daughter  to extort the money from me illegally.I know I can easily get out this case because all the allegations are false but the harassment of going to courts, spending lot of valuable time for years is much concern . I am thinking to go with counter cases like DP3,TEP,etc..My father-in-law is fraud by natute. I came to know that he was suspended from the bank because he theft the GOLD and other fraud (loans on binamy names) .I want to go with few other cases on Faher-in-law's fraud ..not just because of  grudge   but also I have to prove the TRUE color of my Father-in-law as he is an actor in real life reel and also people think to beleive that he is cheater/criminal that helps me at some extent to cleanup the all the blames that he forced to put on me using 498a case . Obviously 498a will be wiped out but it takes few years come out as clean , so thats why I am thinkng to go in all the aspects mean while to STOP him cheat the innocent people like me and bank, etc..

What cases I can file on him for bank's fraud ? How to get the evidences against his fraud ??

Learning

6 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     03 January 2010

YOU CAN REPORT THE CASE TO CBI WITH ALL DETAILS, THEY CAN CONDUCT ENQUIRY AND IF PRIMAFACE EVIDENCE IS ESTABLISH,HE CAN IMMDLY ARRESTED.

IF IS NOT PROVED YOU WILL BE MADE GUILTY.

sunil pagare (lawyer)     03 January 2010

Send the letter to his bank's head office  & to the Area's higher police officer  where ur father in law resides, after inquiry made by them & they found ur father in law is guilty for fraud & cheating  the bank manager will file the complaint .

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     03 January 2010

First try to collect the Concret evidence a suggested by Janardhan Reddy Sir,

Devajyoti Barman (Advocate)     03 January 2010

Though you can start slew of cases aginst your father-in law relating to offences commited against you only but in the farud done to the Bank you have got no locus- standi. However if some Bank official is shielding your father-in-law then you can highlight that issue with higher authorities including RBI.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     04 January 2010

I do agree with Sunderaj. Collect documentary evidence first from all possible sources. You can try even under RTI Act. Only after collecting the evidence, ask what can you do within the limits of those proofs.

Nali Seshu Kumar (SOCIAL WORKER)     15 January 2010

your attitude is not correct really you have that mercy against the victims of your father in law ,prior to 498a you have a chance to prove your innocene at present some allegations are pending against you  first  try to prove your innocence then you proceed against your father in law almost all like minded people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register