Upgrad LLM

case against government employee

Sir I am an government employee at Govt of West Bengal. I am enrolled West Bengal health scheme and drawing health benefits from last 6 years. I am suffering from Chronic kidney disease stage 4 patient and go medical checkup quarterly. I submit all the bills and Documents to Claim those . Till last year (August 2018) I used to get my claims . But from September my Claims have stopped when I enquired about it I was told a Clerk is refusing to pass my bills . I met him and asked the reason and he is just making different reasons and delaying the process. I have not received a single claim in last 1 year. This guy is doing All this for reasons because I am Non- Bengali. I am in very bad situation financially all my savings have been put in medical expenses which is almost 15k per month. I want to proceed legally now . What are my options for this. Can I file case against that person in court?

 Please help


Ji, first submit reminder (letter) to the authority concerned (appointing authority) by Registered Post.  If you have not received response, then use RTI.  Eventhough your bill claim is not sanctioned, consult local advocate to file case.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x