LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. Krishnamoorthy (Business)     11 January 2009

Capital Gains Tax - Private Companies

I seek advice on the undermentioned issue.
A private limited company owned a flat in which its business activities were held.  As it was a residential flat, there was objection from the Municipality and hence it was sold.  Can the company invest the sale proceeds in Capital Gains Bond or purchase another property and save CG Tax?
S. Krishnamoorthy


 1 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     26 January 2009

No a company cannot invest in CG bonds/ another property to save CG Tax

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads