LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasudha (none)     30 December 2010

Cancellation of registration

My Mom has a property in Sanganer, Rjasthan. My relatives forged an aggrement  (mom's signature) and got it registered in their name from JDA (Jaipur development Authority). When we came to know then we filed a FIR and then one of the relative got arrested and police send the paperwork to forensic lab. Forensic lab filed its report saying that signature does not match with my mom's signature. Now we have to file a request to cancel the registration. Its been more than three years since the registration. Can some one pl let me know what to do now. How much it is going to cost us for registry cancellation? 

Thanks

Vasudha

Learning

1 Replies

y haraharanathbabu (practing law)     30 December 2010

Vasudhaji,

Please file a suit for cancellation of sale deed registered (forged) Suit prayer as follows:

A)    By Declaring the Regd. Sale Deed Dt.               bearing Document No.      executed in favor of the Defendant before the District Registrar, (Place ) through impersonation other than the Plaintiff is invalid, void and not binding on the plaintiff and a consequential relief of Injunction against the Defendant from alienating the plaint schedule property.

B)    A copy of the Decree may be forwarded to the District Registrar, (Place ) bearing Document No.         /200 for noting the Cancellation of the instrument in his books;

C)    For suit costs; and

D)    For such other and further relief’s which are just and necessary in the circumstances of the case.

if any further information please contact a senior Civil Advocate.

Y.HARI HARA NATH BABU,

ADVOCATE, NELLORE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register