cancellation of registered family partition deed

a family partition deed was written between brother sister and mother. brother chose land and sister and mother chose cash Instead of land
the deed was registered 13 years ago 
and mother got expired 8 years ago.

now as the land price shoot up sister put a case against brother saying that he has given cash instead of land so the deed should be cancelled 
and should give stay/injuction order against brothers property

can she cancel the deed and get stay or injuction order?

That was a partition deed orSettlement deed ?

Does the deed clearly sates that the mother and sister want to receive the value of their share of property in cash?

Is it mentioned that the value of property (her share)  to your sister is paid by you ?

However if the deed is properly worded and explains everything,besides your sister admits the deed and signed that deed in presence of witness, and if the deed is duly registered then certainly she is only harassing you, and you need not to worry?

You have to prove that you paid bonafiedly the value of her share.

That is why it is always advisble to make the documents in such cases very carefully, it was advisable to get asale deed as you had paid the value of the property. 

You have transferred the dcouments and the title of property is in your name now ,while transferring the title of property she signed anywhere?


partition deed not sale deed
she chose cash instead of land not brother gave it to her

family partition deed not settlement deed

family partition deed not settlement deed

Please reply my above queries so that i would be in a position to  guide you properly.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x