LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     12 December 2015

Can she fooling me... ?

Dear Sir,

I and My wife want divorce in mutual constaint.... 

Now some one tell her to go directly to Marriage Court and Enquire about Divorce and pay some amount over there and fill form and file the divorce in mutual constaint ... We already seprated last four year... She left my home with my baby...  she staying alone with her sister ... We have 5 yrs Son... and he also staying with her....


My Question is : Is there, this type of facility in Marriage Court ?

 and Anybody entertain  us in Marriage Court... ?


Plsss Very Urgent.... Suggest me.. and guide me.... 




 2 Replies


It is provision of law that the Divorce suit have to be filed where the marriage was solemnized or where the both spouse were last resinding.To file a suit for Divorce on mutual Consent a joint petiton is required wiht two separate VAKALATNAMA,two Affidavit,two copies of PP Photo,and a copy of your marriage ceremony's photo if any.There is no need to present in the court at the time of filling of the suit,a date after six months will be fixed by the Court on that date you are both have to be appear in person in the Court.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 December 2015

and the petition needs to be presented jointly by both of you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register