LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra Parmar   08 February 2021

CAN POLICE HAVE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE BANK CURRENT ACCOUNT

MY FRIEND STAY IN RAJASTHAN AND THE CIVIL CASE IS PENDING IN CITY CIVIL COURT AT RAJSAMAND RELATED TO PROPERTY
IM ASCRIBING MY STATEMENT...
COMPLAINANT MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS IN POLICE STATION AGAINST ON MY FRIEND... COMPLAINANT HAVE MADE A MOU AND THE COMPLAINT PARTIES MAKING TO MY FRIEND A GUILTY to PROVE MY FRIEND DOES NOT KNOW TO COMPLAINT PARTIES AND NEVER MEET IN PAST . AND MY FRIEND NOT INVOLVED IN SUCH MATTERS AND NEVER SIGN THIS kind of MOU ... MY FRIEND THINKS THAT THEY have MADE A FORGERY MOU TO BLACKMAIL ME that means to my friend ... Iam just foughting on behalf of my friend bcoz he doesn't know English that's y FRIEND SAYS TO ME THAT THEY HAVE MADE A FORGERY MOU BCOZ COMPLAINT PARTIES MADE THIS MOU TO DECREASES LEVEL OF MY CASE THAT IS PENDING IN CIVIL COURT.... BY NOTICE POLICE HAVE CALLED TO PRESENT IN POLICE STATION UNDER SECTION 41A OF CRPC THAT MEANS FOR APPEARANCE and today the police have closed my current account via bank bank have not intimate me does police have a right to go in bank and close my current account my business is running in by this account only I'm not understanding what does the police want to prove by closing my account anyone can guide me does the police have right to do authority what will they do the next step I'm totally depressed... police is telling that I will made a fir against on u that's mean on my friend under section 420 of ipc... how can the bank have authority to close my account on the basis of police even though they hve not inform me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register