LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARUNA NATESH   23 April 2022

can I refuse summons issued by police

i am taluk executive magistrate.
i have been summoned for a vigilance case under sec 160 and 91 crpc as witness. can I deny or refuse to attend The enquiry called by police is their any provisions in crpc


 4 Replies

Parasar   23 April 2022

why do you want to refuse,
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2022

refusal of police summons is another crime. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     24 April 2022

If you rrfuse to  receive the summons, authority will issue bailable warrant against you .







sir according to the criminal procedure code 1973 you can refuse the summon of court the court send that BW and you are not presenting to BW the Court it's send arrest warrant if you not presenting to arrest warrant the court sent 82 criminal procedure code processing abandon of vendor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register