LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K   03 July 2019

can i ignore rcr

my husband is impotent and our 2.5 year old marriage never consummated. his parents over interfear in our life as he is their only child. despite my multiple objections to his WhatsApp chat flirtations with a married ex colleague, I found he was still message chatting a lot with her. this leads to big fight and our families got involved and made it bigger. now he left me and went without a word and starts with his parents. after 3 months of living alone now I have shifted with my mom and bro. I tried contacting him many times but finally he cut communication. he has filed rcr case. I don't want to commute regularly from Chennai to Kanchipuram (court location) and spend on lawyers. he has probably filed it to escape divorce complications in future. can I just become ex parte? or can I fight it without lawyers. or can I safely ignore it. if I apply divorce will I get the marriage expenses of 22 lakhs back.

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   03 July 2019

File divorce petitionon the ground as he is impotent.also maintenance from him.

K   03 July 2019

since I am earning well I can't get maintenance, plus due to rcr divorce case will drag for long time, I don't want to fight cases for years.

K   05 July 2019

Yes he has ED, unable to consummate marriage. He likes this girl from many years, and charts with her despite my multiple warning over 2.5 years. Having ED doesn't mean he can't be attracted to other girls.

K   05 July 2019

Not sure where smartness comes into picture. If he is frigid towards me alone also he needs to divorce me with compensation right? And he can't masterbate also and yes I have medical reports reg his ED. Kindly refrain from accusatory language due to your pre conceived notions about women. For a man to hide his messages to other women despite wife's objections is unacceptable. Marriage can't succeed without transparency.

K   05 July 2019

Not sure where smartness comes into picture. If he is frigid towards me alone also he needs to divorce me with compensation right? And he can't masterbate also and yes I have medical reports reg his ED. Kindly refrain from accusatory language due to your pre conceived notions about women. For a man to hide his messages to other women despite wife's objections is unacceptable. Marriage can't succeed without transparency.

K   05 July 2019

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register