LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Wadhwa (n/a)     20 April 2013

Can i file reply of rejoinder

dear friends,

I m contesting CRPC-125. In which I got rejoinder from the petitioner.

But I have still want to oppose some issues in it.
My Query is can I file REPLY of REJOINDER is there is any provision under law.

if yes, plz describe me.


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 April 2013


you can file subsequent pleading on next date under order 8 rule 9 of CPC only  with permission court within 30 days in addition to written statement of defence/ written reply under order 8 rule 1 of CPC

where as rejoinder is filed by petitioner that means subsequent reply to written statement of respondent/ defender under order 8 rule 6A (3)


Manoj Wadhwa (n/a)     18 June 2013

Thanks sir,

Is the reply of rejoinder called surrejoinder ? 

So i should written it Surrejoinder?




play game   22 December 2017

Here the latest free online card game if you craete the best fun to that the best opction for you guys here hearts free online you have the full fun so thanks for the visit here i sure you like this very much.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register