LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (proprietor)     19 August 2014

Can i file pil

there was a judgement  by chief justice of karnataka, ordering the karnataka govt to develop a park with in one year. but the judgement is not obliged by the govt even after the 3 years passed .

my question is can i file PIL in suprem court  regarding this  even though iam not the petitioner in that case.


 6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 August 2014

why PIL instead you can file  Execution petition file in the same case.

vinay (proprietor)     19 August 2014

Thankive for ur reply sir Iam not the petitioner in the judgement made and the petitioner who got this judgement is not interested to continue. So I need to know in wat way I can proceed.

manmeet singh (self employed)     19 August 2014

you can go with contempt application civil to compliance the order of HC u/s 2 and 12 of Contempt of court act 1971.
Your pil is not stood in SC 

if go with pil you can approach hc

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     21 August 2014




The information is too little to be commented on specially for a query under Constitutional laws. A court giving directions to an executive body has often been a matter of encroachment of the judiciary in to the executive organ of the state.



If you can show that there is a substantial harm to the public which is being caused in the absence of such a park then your locus standi might sustain in a PIL.




Chetan Joshi

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2014

too sketchy.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2014

Please go by the advise of Mr. Chetan Joshi, which seems to be an appropriate reply to your query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads