Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaik Lateef   01 January 2018

Can i apply for a passport if i am a 4th accuse in 498a case

Actually It was booked on my big brother.Along with they had also booked on my mother,father and myself.

My father is on 2 place in accuse and mother on 3rd and Iam on no 4th.

so, I want to apply for the passport for my further studies in foreign.

Can I apply it??? 


 5 Replies

Chinese Chef (Integration Architect)     02 January 2018

If the case is in court, you need to get a NoC from the trial court to get the passport.

Additionally, it will be a limited validity passport and will be valid only for 1 year. Read extraordinary gazette GR570(E) to get the details.

yousuf mohammad (Law Student)     03 January 2018

Sir, PM me of your court, case details. I have some contacts. I will help you out sir. 

shaik Lateef   03 January 2018

Sir thank u very much sir, could u give me your WhatsApp no. I will send you the FIR copy of case.

yousuf mohammad (Law Student)     03 January 2018

Sir, FIR copy is not required. Just send a personal message with your Case number and Court name.

yousuf mohammad (Law Student)     04 January 2018

As-salamu alaykum

Share your case number and court name with a personal message to me

I will try my best to get your passport clearance for further studies

BTW, Which country you are going to for studies?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query