Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Kumar (Assistant)     03 June 2013

Can department of goi sue cpwd

Dear Sirs,


We are an autonomous body of GOI and our DG is Secretary to the GOI. We as a pr-deposit party got constructed four type V quarters through CPWD in 1982. Now these quarters have been deplared unfit by CPWD in 2009 (Within 27 years of its construction, where as average life of a building is minimum 50 years).

Now we are requesting CPWD to get new quarters constructed at their own cost, but no response.

Can we initiate legal action against CPWD, both being entities of GOI ?

Please give your valuable advise.


Kind Regards


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query