LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind (owner )     13 February 2014

Can a respondent approach to the high court in the quash?

Can a Respondent to the Quash petitioner/accused approach High Court directly with the written letter and more physical evidences to submit to the magistrate?


 6 Replies

aap (manager)     13 February 2014

Question not clear, please metion details

Aravind (owner )     13 February 2014

I meant to say...I filed a private petition at my place on a girl who was my lover because initially before me she filed a case against me with all false allegations stating that i harassed her and she didn't love me. But the fact is that she loved me and cheated on me end of the day, I got all relevant physical evidences of our relationship to proof.

I had to file a case on her because she again started sending threatening emails and text msgs to me after she filed a case against me.

She approached the high court for quashing the case on her filed by me and I appointed high court lawyer and responded to the HC and filed counter petition along with physical evidences not to allow her quash.

Now my question is, Can i approach to the High Court directly if i want to write about the story between us and strong objections and submit more evidences?

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     13 February 2014

At the time of quashing u or ur lawyer is legally  allowed to show the proof of her crulety on u by showing evidences , u r fully empowred to not allow the quash to be happenedbut if u already made compromise then u cant stop the wuash but in ur case ur not done any compromise so yes u can stop her quash with solid proofs

Aravind (owner )     14 February 2014

Thanks for the advice.

I have already appointed a lawyer for it. 

I am assuming that  my lawyer will get corrupted if he thinks about his own benefit and make my case weak.Because Its been already five months by now the process started but still my file didn't move to the magistrate bench. She got the "dispense with" exemption that not to appear in the lower court at my place. There is a mediator in between me and my lawyer who is my friend's brother-in-law working in the High Court  as a PA  to one of the magistrates and friend of my lawyer too. He introduced me to that lawyer. But this mediator is not allowing me to talk and ask any questions.

The mediator told me that I am not supposed to approach High Court directly if I want to do so and told me that I can't provide many papers or evidences to the magistrate as the magistrate gets irrigated and put aside..Is that true? I have an opinion that he is misguiding me so I want to approach High Court to submit my written statements of my relationship with the girl and provide additional evidences too.

During the filing of the counter petition to the quash filed by her I provide some physical evidences and got attached to my counter petition and admitted in the High Court. Still I want to provide more and more more and talk to the magistrate in the court. Am I allowed to do so?

I said to the mediator that I need three or four weeks of time and come up with strong decision about what to do of my case in the High Court.


Please suggest me all.

aap (manager)     14 February 2014

in high court during the hearing time (which is generally for 1 to 2 min)u can or ur lawyer can put the evidences before magistrate and hinder the quash based on strong evidances

Aravind (owner )     14 February 2014

Am I allowed to produce a written petition again expressing of my love story and the facts from my end even though my lawyer prepared it on my behalf and filed in the high court? Am I allowed to attend the hearing in the high court during the arguments my lawyer will make?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query