Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh   02 November 2017

Can a charged husband u/s 420 ,406 and 34 ipc ,sell his pro

Can a charged  husband u/s 420 ,406 and 34 ipc ,sell his properties without wife consent ?


 9 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 November 2017

It's his property so he can if there is no share of his wife.

Sarvesh   02 November 2017


     Matter not about share of wife .matter of selling/buying property during process of conviction legal ? as his husband not been arrested and absconding and his wife and a doughter are not having  shelter and living sources

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     02 November 2017

Yes,husban can sell his self acquired property withou consent of his wife or daughter.wife and daughter may file complaint against husband/father under the provisions of PWDVAct for maintenance and right of residence [shared household].

Sarvesh   02 November 2017

Ancestral property

pankaj verma   03 November 2017

yes he can sell....but wife can go for shelter there with d help of court

Sarvesh   03 November 2017


is there no legal charge against Buyer who help him to be hidden once arrest warrant been issued against him ?

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     03 November 2017

Dear Querist

It will be better to come with all the facts and circumstances of the matter by which you can get best advice from the penalists.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 November 2017

Why facts in piece-meal? Please post the complete facts?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     04 November 2017

Husband can sell self acquired property and proportionate share in ancestral property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads