Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can a case be filed against passing malafide judgment ?

Page no : 4

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     20 October 2010

Good  idea. It is high time to do such things. The present set up is not up to the mark. Decisions are not clear and people who handle  it is least bothered. Political parties are taking advantage of the weakness. In democracy we cannot avoid the political parties. But who will hear all these things. Representatives are failing to understand the situation. Still go ahead with your idea. Wish you all success.

girishankar (manager)     20 October 2010

Well Said Mr.Ram Samudre pl do something concretely

Radhey (Owner)     24 October 2010

Yeah, I can only add that whatsoever Ram Ji,is trying may prove very much beneficial for our society.

Hope he would get more exposure,more attention,more people supporting causes raised by him.

though he tries very hard on LCI,but it is very difficult to get people's attention through NET only.

People who are already famous or infamous get exposure on NET also.

if any of the members have any idea,how can people like Ram ji get more exposure than mundane people like Seema Parihar, Advocate of Kasab, Bunty the so called super Thief,please suggest.

(Guest)

I hereby invite all the like-minded democrat citizens to come together to sit with close heads in a meet here in Mumbai and we start finalising our agenda and our original ideas to get started towards getting OUR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS.  You can post here your consent or email to DRF or through SMS.  See, One is alone, two is a group and three is an enough crowd.   ONE THING TO CLEAR HERE OCCASIONALLY IS THAT; DRF IS NOT MY POCKET ORGANISATION.  YOU CAN REPLACE ME FROM ITS PRESIDENTSHIP BUT BY DEMOCRATIC WAY.  IT IS FOR ALL INDIAN CITIZENS, IT IS FOR YOU SO COME UP TOGETHER AND GET YOUR IDEAS DONE.  MAN WITHOUT DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS IS EITHER A GULAAM OR AN ANIMAL IN JUNGLE-RAAJ.  CHOICE IS YOURS.

Umashankar Singh (Director)     03 November 2010

if an  judgement passed you can file an appeal only, because there are no such rules in india

girishankar (manager)     04 November 2010

Lets Hope how to Tie the Bell around the Cat's Neck........

(Guest)

It is not a good quote Mr. Girishankar ! We do not afraid of any cat or tiger.  The problem has to be sorted out as to how?  

I see the solution in making the governance & administration ACCOUNTABLE & RESPONSIBLE.  So please think as to how it can be done?

Dear Ram Sir ,

Sorry As help less ordinary citizen of India  I am saying we are also not afraid of any cats or Tigress. I want some one like Subhash chandra Bose or any other leaders similar to them should start a thing ,which I hope not thru Netlogs

1 Like

(Guest)
Netlogs is one of the communication channels and we should use every channel to bring likeminded citizens come together as we come to know each other. See, those who won the everest it was not in first step and in first try. First a thought would have come in their mind just as we are putting together our thoughts. AND THE REAL WORK OF BRINGING REAL DEMOCRACY WILL ONLY BE DONE BY THE REAL ORDINARY CITIZENS AND NONE OTHER CAN DO IT NOR WILL DO IT.

Dear Ram Sir,

We people are ready to do works on Ground but how many learned people will guide,Support or safe Guard US , b'cous its a REAL DEMOCRACTIC country, thats the real worry nor we can go to Judis or Politicians

(Guest)

No need of institutionally learned people for this work of above all institutions, they are not learned this thing which only comes by experience of pain and they feel happiness when others come in pain.  Please make your mind very clear that it is a need of ordinary people and those are in better position to exploit others they ever like the present corrupt system where the ordinary people ever remain ordinary and should not know their democratic rights.  Please do not invite them for this cause otherwise it will become corrupt like the corrupt file by virus.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 November 2010

WHAT IS NETLOGS?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 November 2010

MR PARTH SARATHI,

ALL ACTS IN INDIA ARE AVAILABLE IN NET AND ON SC SITE.

HERE ACTS ARE NOT IN QUESTION.

VERY OFFTEN EFFECTED PEOPLE COMPLAINS THAT THHEY  DEPRIVED FROM JUST DUE TO CORRUPTION AT COURT.

NOW THERE SHOULD BE A PLACE IN NET WHERE THESE COMPLAINS BE POSTED.

NAME, PROPER & ATHUENTIC ADDRESS, MOB NO ETC OF THE COMPLAINEE SHOULD BE THERE.

FOR THIS PURPOSE GOOGLE BLOG MAY BE USED.

BUT ARRENGEMENT OF POSTING BY GENERAL PUBLIC TO BE PROVIDED THERE.

THIS WILL BE THE PRIMARY JOB. 

Dear Ram Sir,

We all directly affected people only are expressing ther feelings where they cannot go and express it to the concern authorities where they will get sued if they do it. so only they are exchanging there bitter experience thru this forum and get liitle bit" Aaram "even though they know that they have been fooled by in the name of law and democracy

75 % people of the Forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register