LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can a case be filed against passing malafide judgment ?

Page no : 3

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     17 October 2010

hellow girishankar,longdays after seeing your postinggs.

i can remember your fight against corruption.

thanks

2 Like

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     17 October 2010

In any thread when an issue is posted, it gives all of us golden opportunities to learn and exchange each other intellectual resources.  At the same time let us try and work out solutions or resolve them joining our hands in unanimity once we see some light at the end of the tunnel.  Being a very rare participant in the Forum section though I basically confine myself viewing the threads posted in our Banking and Cyber laws, besides experts section I find Constitution Law section is very hot with the sincere participation of top class legal brains in the country.  Let us work together to find legitimate answers to queries posted.  That is my sincere prayer

(Guest)
Thank you Mr. Parthasarathi.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     17 October 2010

Originally posted by :Parthasarathi Loganathan
"
In any thread when an issue is posted, it gives all of us golden opportunities to learn and exchange each other intellectual resources.  At the same time let us try and work out solutions or resolve them joining our hands in unanimity once we see some light at the end of the tunnel.  Being a very rare participant in the Forum section though I basically confine myself viewing the threads posted in our Banking and Cyber laws, besides experts section I find Constitution Law section is very hot with the sincere participation of top class legal brains in the country.  Let us work together to find legitimate answers to queries posted.  That is my sincere prayer
"

I fully agree. Handshake

girishankar (manager)     18 October 2010

Dear ShasiKumar Ji,

Lower Courts and Higher Courts all are Sailing in the same boat, there is no use of an Appeal. Pl find out the rowers of the Boat who are taking the Parties to the wrong/ fraud citiations.we are not Blameing the Judge or court b'cous they are GODS of our Lords {people}..

1 Like

Hello Arup Ji,

Nice Hear.. Thank U

1 Like

Dear ShasiKumar Ji,

What hppnd to Shri.Shant Bushan and Shri,Prasanth Bushan Letters

1 Like

Dear Parthasarathy Ji,

I think the Forum is not only or exchangeing our veiws and to learn law or current status of our Judis,  as you have said let us try for a solution to save "DHARMA" not the Drama of our JUDIS or POLTICIANS

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 October 2010

mr Parthasarathi Loganathan

in general, i agree with you

but many cases are there which are properly unanswered improperly decided by judiciary.

we trying to raise all these things.

i / we understand that our capacity is very less, but it is also known to us that -  WE ARE NOT ALONE.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     19 October 2010

We need details of such cases to be pooled in a Database so that incorrect aspects are logically debated with legal perspective to propose amendments in our age-old statutes for the benefit of society at large so as to ensure that Principle of Natural Justice and Rule of Law prevails.  I can extend my technical resources to make a step forward in this directions.  Are there any volunteers to provide me the resources? Let me keep my fingers crossed.

1 Like

yes it is a logical solution to prepare a data base for such complains.

please put a proposal how this will work.

at primary stage a data base required.

1 Like

(Guest)

Hats off for you Mr. Parthsarathi.  Please develop a concept for website of our DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FORUM where all such information should be available to needy people who need to exercise their democratic rights against false play shadow rules made by the Britishers which are yet continued even after the Britishers thrown out before more than a half century.  We all will extend our hands together for this.  Best wishes.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     19 October 2010

As a first step one needs to list out all the General Laws (statutes) including our Constitutional law and the provisions which need to be revisited.  Then every such provisions to be invited for public debate in a healthy forum like LCI wherein open minded and straightforward discussions can be posted without attaching any importance to one's patronage to a political party, caste, creed or s*x.  Related case laws to be taken as examples while debating such issues.  In no way, such exercise should be detrimental to the interests of our citizens or Governance.  Once any unanimity is derived or achieved, the extracts to be compiled by means of a letter or representation to our Government who would even invite for debate in our Parliament to amend the laws. This must be an ongoing exercise with the participation of all peace loving citizens and intellectual brains.  Periodically all the results can be consolidated and ported in a website for information to general public.  LCI portal needs to marketed amongst the public and invite their whole-hearted participation in such debates.  Definitely we can see light at the end of the tunnel.  This is only my personal opinion without any prejudice.  System Study, Design, Framework and Documentation would be a recurring process. Instead of confronting over petty issues in this forum, let us all unite and make best utilization of this World Class site to address all the law related issues in this country.  I am not even a drop in the ocean. Social obligations and responsibilities of a lawyer needs to be redefined to make every citizen law literate without knocking the doors of the judiciary of small issues.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Parthasarathi, very useful thoughts have been produced by you.  I think LCI could be a more democratic parliament where all the people could come together to discus our constitutional rights and restricted democratic rights.  But, unfortunately, here are some noise of shortsighted so called fraternity of lawyers who cannot think out of their separated interests and like to use this site for publicity of their face as a BIG FAMOUS ADVOCATE AND SO HERE IS NO SCOPE FOR YOUR WIDE IDEAS.

WE NEED A SITE LIKE

A PARALLEL PARLIAMENT

WE NEED A SITE OF CONSTITUTIONAL EXPERTS AND COMMON MEN WHICH WILL BE LIKE A PARALLEL PARLIAMENT WHERE OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS SHOULD BE EXAMINED ON THE MEASURE OF REAL DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS OF PEOPLE TO MAKE OUR INDIA A REAL "RULE OF PEOPLE" (COMMON MAN) AND THE PEOPLE IN GOVERNANCE & ADMINISTRATION WILL BECOME PUBLIC SERVANTS IN REAL MEANS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register