Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree2423   07 July 2022

Cable wires, meter box, tied to the trees

Hi Expert/ Seniors,

The cable wires and boxes tied to the trees inhumanly and needs to  be remove immediately . what are the immediate actions to save the trees.? Can i able to serve a notice to local municipal authorities as part of encroachments? is there is environment protection office where i can make complaint or make them party to case? is it eligible to file case in session court





 1 Replies

KUNAL   11 July 2022

I highly doubt that just writing to the authorities with this kind of query will help. However, you can write to your local DM saying that as the cable wires/boxes are dangerous to human life,they should be removed or tree cut down

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query