Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Builder does not refund my booking money

Page no : 2

pankaj   01 September 2016

Dear Sir,

i have booked the flat in noida by a private builder and at the time of booking they said if any bank will not do loan on your flat than we will do the loan as a private financer but was not in written communication.

in june 2015 they gave me the possession as well as i diposited 30% amount of total amount.

now there is no bank who are doing loan on fifth floor and builder also denied to do the loan. now the only option that either i have to pay them in cash or cancell the flat. where in initial sale agreement there is nothing mention that there will be 15% as cancellation charges. and rent of 15 month also would be deducted.after that when i asked them to refund rest of amount they said they will refund my money when they will find another buyer.

plz tell me what should i do to get my money back.

Regards,

Pankaj kumar gupta

Aanchal Arora (legal executive)     29 November 2016

Hi,

Can I file a consumer complaint, if the payment has been made in cheque and their is no receipt of the payment made to the developer.

The agreement is also not registered.

Thanks

Devendra N.Tripathi, Advocate (Supreme Court of India)     02 December 2016

Hi Aanchal - Yes you can file a Consumer Complaint, if the Builder is not responding to you -- neither is he giving you the possession of the said flat, for one reason or the other. There are other ways also to bring the Builder down on his knees and recover your dues.

Consult a competent Advocate in your area and proceed to do as advised.

Regards,

DN Tripathi, Advocate

HEMANT DAS   20 January 2018

hello,

I am from mumbai, i had book a flat in mira road taira hill,i have given chque of rs 1lkh 12000. due to my financial i cancle my booking. they also said they will refund in any case. but now from 3 month they saying that token money is not refundable and they refusing me. i also file an complaint in mira road kasmira police station, they r also saying they cant do any thing. 

plz help me what to do or where to go.i have major financial problem. plz help me out

thank you

Hemant das (7498057277)

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     04 February 2018

If you are a flat buyer and still waiting for possession of your dream flat and there has been years of delay now. You are also paying Rent and EMI you are financially drained and want to get out of the mess. Read this article and get out of mess without high legal fees.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     04 February 2018

If you are a flat buyer and still waiting for possession of your dream flat and there has been years of delay now. You are also paying Rent and EMI you are financially drained and want to get out of the mess. Read this article and get out of mess without high legal fees.

Pradyumna Kumar Panda   15 March 2018

Sir,

Myself Pradyumna Kumar Panda and i had booked a flat on 2012 in Maxx Unitech Builder, Bhubaneswar Odisha. Due to some other cases he had arrested. That time he promised to return our deposited amount and also given 2 post paid cheques. whereas in his accounts only Rs.800/- balance. From that date till now he always promise to return the amount 3lakh which is my part payment deposited during booking. I have agreement that have been registered by Notary inbeetween builder and my wife name. I had also complaint against the builder in Sahidnagar Police Station Bhubaneswar, Odisha. They accepted but not received the copy. Please suggest next step for me.

Regards

P K Panda 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register