LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin G   01 February 2016

Builder asking to pay for private club membership

I have purchased a flat in Pune. However builder is asking flat buyers to pay private club membership owned by him. This club is not part of Society. Without paying this he is refusing the possession. The club is yet not constructed as well. He has put this clause in agreement. Please help.


 2 Replies

Mayur shikhare   03 February 2016

Please file a complaint against the builder in consumer court. That the builder is refusing to hand over possession.

atul (ACB)     03 February 2016

The agreement needs to be in conjunction to the provisions related to society where the flats are being constructed.

The builder, if includes any such provision for example related to club as mentioned, is a clear case of forcing upon you the provisions in matter pertaiing to service sector. 

You may initiate a notice to him citing the entire sequence and ask for his written reply. He will understand the language. 

If he does not respond, we shall discuss at that time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register