brother property dispute settlement

Even after death of my grandparents of13 yrs my father is struggling to get his partition .his brothers have all documents and they are not showing any intent to divide equally. even two brothers together have taken under third brother 's property whose wife left him but his sons will wish to come. these two brothers are having same intention with my father not to give his part.how many ways I can get the ideas to solve it legally.
hoping kind experts will show me path...plZ plz ....
given that coMing from a very poor family but my parents never make me realize that I m poor that's why I m doing engineering from NIT patna....I think u all will help me and my family


First u complete Ur course and join to work become employer who may provide work for many people's.if u go to court it take years to finish case and to take property to possession. Ur right doesn't ceases u may file suit for partition after 10yrs also.ur property will be there no one can stole it.become financially strong and independent.


Good advise..but if his uncles illegally posses their portion, how he can reclaim it without documents?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu