Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shrikant (Executive chef)     06 February 2011

Broken Marraige

Hi

I have been left alone by my wife. After 3 years of affair we married and now 7 months later my wife wants a divorce stating that we do not have common interests hence the marraige cannot be continued. I do not want it to end this way. She has cheated on me as the reason of separation has not been stated. Please guide me.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

@MR Shrikant

1) First try to talk to her parents or relatives, try to reconcile through elders, mediation etc. Write her letters, and send through registry post, emails etc. If she doesn't responds then  ( Kindly tell me what is her parents response , are they supporting or not )

2) File RCR, Restitution of conjugal rights, stating the points that you love her alot and want her back, you do not want to end this marriage.

All the best

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 February 2011

Wealth is of no use. Our shadow never leaves our side. Yet it is of no use to us. How then can wealth, which can never be as much a part of our lives as our shadow be of use to us.once marriage is over. The result is for seven generations. So future after death is to be think of.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register