LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Best way to fight against false 498a

Page no : 3

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     27 June 2014

U/S 91 CrPC Sample Petition.

Please find the attached file for the petition u/s 91 CrPC.

Attached File : 740182959 91crpc-for-125crpc sample.doc downloaded: 347 times

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     27 June 2014

Thanks for CrPC 91. I already applied CrPC 91 against police in MM Rohini Court.

As a result, Cognizance taken up & FIR registered against Police Authorities.

I want a quick hint from you. See next post pls & offer valuable suggestion.

Thanks

Atur Chatur

1 Like

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     27 June 2014

Thaks Mr. Bani,

One more trouble I want to give u pls.

My complaint in MM going against police as they got signs forcibly from me. I have proofs/ I don't want to go in details. Recently FIR has been lodged against police authorities & VERY VERY SOON i need to file my statement to VIGILANCE @ DCP Office. mY STATEMENT IS ALSO READY.

but my question is :-

I want CBI enquiry & investigation in this case. So I have written that even PIO & FAA has denied even such basic info that who interacted with me & on what papers I signed which they can't hold even in 8(1)(h) so I am making DCP, PIO, FAA also a party alongwith EO's, Mediators & relatives of wife in this Criminal Conspiracy against me.

MY QUESTION:-

Please offer any hint or suggest any line to add in my statement which I am about to submit very soon so MATTER GOES TO CVC & Essentially to CBI.

PLS RESPOND URGENTLY WITH ANY HINTS THAT COME TO YOUR THOUGHTFUL & ANALYTICAL & CRITICAL & INNOVATIVE MIND. I am waiting. Others can also respond. It's URGENT !!!

Thanks & Regards

Atur Chatur

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atur.chatur

498a Victim cum RTI Activist

Twitter: twitter.com/aturchatur

Vidyavaan Guni Ati Chatur, Ram Kaj Karibe Ko Atur
Email: - aturchatur@yahoo.com

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     27 June 2014

One member of this forum (Mr. 498A fighter) is fighting very heard. Please see the following link.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=1

Many thanks to him.

Mr. Atur Chatur,

Please follow Section 24 of Indian Evidence Act 1872.

24. Confession caused by inducement, threat or promise, when irrelevant in criminal proceeding.-A confession made by an accused person is irrelevant in a criminal proceeding, if the making of the confession appears to the Court to have been caused by any inducement, threat or promise 1* having reference to the charge against the accused person, proceeding from a person in authority and sufficient, in the opinion of the Court, to give the accused person grounds, which would appear to him reasonable, for supposing that by making it he would gain any advantage or avoid any evil of a temporal nature in reference to the proceedings against him.

So any thing that you have forcefully signed by the police is a confession and it is irrelevant in criminal proceedings so don't worry at all. Please mention that the police forcefully signed with you hence it is not a valid evidence. Cheers!

Good Luck!

Of course, but that I will use it in my 498a against me.

BUT MY QUERY IS :-

I want to bring the police to books. This is my private extra complaint against police caw etc.

ANYWAYS I WANT TO MOVE TOWARDS CBI ENQUIRY FOR THIS PRIVATE EXTRA COMPLAINT OF MINE.

So any hint that you can give me will be valuable to me.

Why do you need CBI enquiry that you need to justify by filling Civil Wirt petition in High Court. If HC directs so then CBI will enquiry.

OK Mr. Bani:

I got the hint from you as follows:-

In my statement I will ask & I am asking that since Police Officers are involved in this Criminal Conspiracy hence CVC & CBI needs to be involved.

The hint of Civil Writ that you gave me will also be used by me but after some time. I of course intend to go to HC Delhi also with this Civil Writ at a later stage.

NOW PLS TELL ME:-

(A) How can I ask MM to speed up the matter i.e., speed up the case (i.e., my private extra complaint) against the corrupt police officers who did wrong to me. Do I need to include that also in the Civil Writ to HC ?

(B) Can u please send me a short CIVIL WRIT Example in which I include two points viz., (i) CBI Enquiry in this matter & (ii) Speedy Trial ?

Thanks & Regards

Atur Chatur

rising up again (FFF)     28 June 2014

dear Bani, 

Kudos to you man... you have given much light to many confused souls who are haunted by this false 498A ghost... 

I am also one of them... but my scene is different... 

My bitter half has been threatening me of false 498A / DV etc etc... she has done everything to ensure that i land up in trouble... But i also have collected much evidences to prove that i am innocent...  my queries..

1. As now, i am filing the divorce first, would it help....??  am sure, she would file all possible cases against me.... and i am ready to face it... how to handle this....

2. she threatens me of going to all my relatives and to visit my office and creating a scene thr... can i stop her to do so..?? if yes, how ??? can i file a defamation case initially to just make her stop from doing so.... 

3. i have'nt ever hit her but some times abused in anger while fighting... she says she has recordings of that,... how can i be affected from that.... ?? what worst can she do with that ??

4. she also has hit me twice and i have a MLC and police report of one time...  Can this help me saving myself from the allegations of abusing and hitting her ?? how much different it is for the court for a women hitting a man and vice versa..???? 

thanks..in advance........................ 

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     28 June 2014

I came to know about SOME1 who was harassed by his wife in the same manner.

Don't whether truth or NOT but his sister filed 376 against her bhabhi's brother & 354A against her bhabhi's father.

After that , her bhabhi's father & brother cut all connections with her bhabhi & those husband wife are happy ever after. But I still don't know what was the truth in that case but at least her bhabhi was not able to harass husband neither orally nor physically. And her bhabhi's relatives cut all ties from them.

Anyways, all cases are different, If you have something real to say & you can prove that, then instead of being harassed you will stand at receiving end. BUT REMEMBER TRUTH ONLY WINS so your confidence & faith in god is of utmost importance BUT NEVER EVER LEAVE THE PALLU OF TRUTH. Only then you will win.

Your case if presented well SEEMS TO BE ON BETTER SIDE but you need to present the truth.

Thanks & Regards

Atur Chatur

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     28 June 2014

Mr. rising up again,

I understand that very tough time is going on in your life now. If your are not a Govt. employee then please PM me.

Anyway, At this stage it is advisable that please register a FIR against your wife and in-laws and anybody who is helping her with all of your stories so that the police can start investigate on this. Please don't file divorce right now. First file FIR and let the police start investigate on this and update me their status then I shall tell you what to do.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     28 June 2014

Mr. Atur Chatur.

Thanks for your valuable posts.

To speed up the matter your have to file a petition on the High Court in your state U/S 483 CrPC read with Article 227 of Indian Constitution.

The sample petition is already attached with this thread. But for your benefit I am attaching it again bellow.

Attached File : 740363463 samplepetition4speedytrial.docx downloaded: 196 times

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     28 June 2014

I came to know thru one of my friend that since vigilance @ dcp is calling for statement hence it means FIR against police has been cut on my complaint. He told me to record my statement there asap. I am planning to write down all the major & exact incidents "VARDAAT" that happened # criminal conspiracy that happened against me at CAW Cell.

Mr Bani, as u suggested to rising up again guy that FIR against wife needs to be filed alongwith all those who are helpin her.

The same has happened in this case. In that written statement I am writing the names of all those involved who are playing Criminal Conspiracy against me including mediators, E.O.'s DCP-I, DCP-II, ACP CAW & Insp & SHO. i AM ALSO TAKING NAMES OF mother & sister of my wife therein.

But my protection blanket is there for my wife. Because I am targetting that she / her mind is being poisoned by the mother & sister of my wife & hence she is acting on their behest. I have put the name of everyone involved in this extortion racket & matter will be taken up by vigilance @ dcp but since PIO & FAA are also party hence I am trying to go for CHI Enquiry, CBI INVESTIGATION & CVC look-up.

I have also attached PMO & President letter's to it wrt my complaint..

NOW MY QUESTION IS :- Shall I also pull my wife into this of keep her free because if I take her name then in the divorce case filed by us judge will get a point that since you have done FIR on each other hence let us give divorce on that basis. But since ckdren involved hence I don't want divorce to happen. Am I going in the correct path ?

Since you are suggesting rising up again, to lodge FIR against all those & in my case that stage already reached hence what I need to do now. Please offer insights.

Thanks & Regards

Atur Chatur

Shall I include this line viz., All above officers are conniving the complainant Smt. Atur Chatur who is acting on behest of Smt. mother and Ms. sister of the my wife Mrs. Atur Chatur with malafide intention to help Mrs. Atur Chatur commit extortion with the fear of accusation of Mr. Atur Chatur in false criminal case. It is hereby further informed that Ms. SISTER OF WIFE is using her influence being connected with the Delhi Police having her deep routes there ?

Shall I use the above para ?

Will it mean an attack on my wfe because I don't want divorce to happen on that basis ?

Can the Mother & Sister of my wife come in a position to file DEFAMATION against me on that basis ?

Please suggest as that's most urgent right now.

Thanks & Regards

Atur Chatur

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 June 2014

FIR should be made based on your knowledge and belief on good faith. This helps police to investigate properly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register