LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep   23 October 2015

Bank personal loan recovrer doind missbehave with my wife

Hi All,

I am not from low background, so i need some suggestion and need to know something which can be happend with me . I am having a personal loan with ICICI bank, I am paying my all installment since 1 + year but from 3-4 months i cannt be able to made this payment. As there is some problem in my family, 

The main concern is this ICICI bank sent a recovery man, At that time we are not in home , i was in my office and my wife at her home.

But one day that person called to my wife number not on my number and started bullsh*t words like "Or darling kya kr rhi ho , tu waha rhti hona, me tume utwa lunga and all".

and my wife told him that i will complain against you in police and he cut up the phone. 

I just need to know that is it the proper things which can be done by banks or is there any legal action which can i take forward against bank and that person too.

Kindly share something with me , so that i will make it easier for me.

Please do it on urgetn basis.


Sandeep Pathak



 5 Replies


if what you said is true..dont ever think of paying back a penny to the bank...you now have a valid case to move with the police station and possiible with a women harassment group....just give the worst nightmare to the bank recovery agent ..bust just do it in cool and legally,.

SHAMAS-UD-DIN SHAAZ Advocate (lawyer)     23 October 2015

hello sir, as you tell you take loan but fail to return instalment and some Bank employ misbehaving with your wife, this is not proper way which can be done by bank or this recovery man. In case if some body take loan and not return or fail to return the installment the Bank can file a civil suit against the the person who take loan in civil court.If any person/ recovery man harrassed your wife and using  abusing language you can take action against the person and file complaint against the recovery man but before this if that person still calling and harrassing your wife you record his call and collect evidence and file a criminal complaint against this recovery  man because he is doing crime.


sandeep   26 October 2015

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable feedback, I have talked to the customer care of that bank, And file complaint agasint as well. I never told to bank that i am not going to pay thier many, as i know the what credit metters, I just told to the bank customer care about this person and told to customer care that i will pay my outstanding in coming month, i have paid my 13 EMI and since 2-3 months i connt be able to make it as there is some financial crices comes in my life, so done so.

Now i talk to customer care and tell them that i will pay outstanding 2 EMI is in next month and anther 2 is in next to next month. So they told me OK sir, you can make it.

And i concern with one of a police inspector (SHO) in my relative he told me that you just send a formal mail to them first and after that if they still not giving you any response then we will file a FIR against that person and agency.

Or i talked to a person which is belongs to RBI he told me that if bank is not working on it then you can send a formal letter to "Bankng obudments". They will definatly do something good for you.


Sandeep Pathak

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     11 December 2015


No bank has any authority to recover the money this way.. even some other person is using such language with you or your wife.. then bank is responsible for this act.. as the person is representating the bank.

If you talk to the bank authorities.. they might apologize you and may say we have kiked that person from the bank.. so dont listen to them.. they should know the consequences of doing this.. 

You dont need to know anyone from the police department.. Just file a complaint immidiately and let them suffer.. no need to compromise with our self respect.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants

Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  


Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 August 2016

You may go thru:



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register