Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAIHAN UL HAQUE (PROPRIETOR)     12 March 2020

Bank account related problem

Dear sir/mam,
          our non-profitable trust (12A,8TG, FCRA, regd.) charitable trust got a loan from Allahabad Bank with the sanction PED System but the bank in its CBS System enabled the loan with EMI System. This is the issue. And at the time of the takeover the loan to SBI it is realized that Bank has charged/taken more than 13 lakhs extra interest from us. When I sent the letter they have denied the fact and demanded us more 20 lakhs extra interest amount. In this situation, what should we do? Please suggest to us. 
Please provide your Expert mail i.d. so that I can send all the related papers. Our mail id is education.gitanjali@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 March 2020

First file application seeking certified copies of your loan application, process notes, recommendation, sanction communication with your acceptance, statement of account and informing changed rate of interest from time to time.   Preserve the certified copies, take three copies of spiral binding books.  Then show them to a qualified chartered accountant for a computer-generated account statement.   THERE  may be several retired bank executives at your place that can offer you free guidance and for informing the correct position on studying the documents.. Record their comments/observations and issue a notice under CP Act and first complain to banking ombudsman. All this exercise may not cost you more than Rs.2,000/- and you can get an idea on the future course of action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register