Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chinese Chef (Integration Architect)     26 May 2018

Application to stay restitution proceedings- does this work?

Dear experts,

I'm fighting a HMA RCR case filed by my wife.

While going through "High Court Rules and Orders", I came across a section which says "Application to stay restitution proceedings" with an explanation: -

"At any time after the commencement of proceedings for restitution of conjugal rights, the respondent may apply to the Court for an order to stay the proceedings by reason that he or she is willing to resume or to return to cohabitation with the petitioner."

Can I file such an application with the enlisted conditions which should be fulfilled by my wife and her accomplice in order to enable me to resume marital relationship with her? Has anyone tried this before?

What happens if she is unable to fulfil the conditions?

Kindly let me know your thoughts.

Regards, CC


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query