LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bruno (middle management)     15 February 2014

Apar

I m in  Central Govt job in pay band 3. Against the down grading of my APAR , I submitted my representation addressing to the authority next to the counter signing/ Accepting authority in Aug 2012. But the Accepting authority  who acted as  the Reviewing Authority too ( now willed be called "A" ) disposed off my representation un favourably in Nov 12 . So I preferred a petition before the authority to whom I addressed within a week. No reply received till date. So I addressed the Appeal to the Head of the Organisation which is order. But as the appeal was routed again through "A", Mr 'A' returned it in Jan 14 with the direction to submit the appeal to the officer next higher to him,i.e. the authority  to whom I submitted my representation and petition.  My questions here are:

1) Is the orders of Mr "A " is as per existing instructions?  2) To whom I should now address the Appeal?

3) If the Appeal also rejected,  my Memorandum supposed to be addressed to the President of India to be confined upto  Organisation head..ie the Director General?

4) Can I approach to the Court for Justice at this stage?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register