LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aashna   01 July 2018

annulment on forced marriage after 2 years of marriage

Im a muslim woman of age 25. Two years ago i was in relation with a hindu guy, but my parents and relatives threatened to kill him and his family.because of that he was unable to save me.and my parents forcefully made nikkah to a muslim guy.[before nikkah i was restricted by my parents to contact the muslim guy in fear of that i will disclose the truth ].after nikkah iwith in 1 month itself i told every truth to him and i told i dont like him to marry and i want to live with my boyfriend.but he didnt even considered my plea and he also forced me to get married with him.hence my marriage happend forcefully but civil marriage registration isnt done yet.i would like to still live with my exboyfriend.but on what grounds i can escape from this marriage?[its been 2 yrs of marriage and not consumated]

Learning

6 Replies

aashna   01 July 2018

Even if i apply for divorce or annulment,i pose threat from both of my family and his family.so how can i get protection from their threats and how to end this relation once and for all.

aashna   01 July 2018

And i have a vouce recording of disclosing the all truths to the muslim guy 2 years ago.can i use this as an evidence to prove that i was forced to get married?

aashna   01 July 2018

I havnt given my consent to nikkah and marriage,even though my parents forced to nikkah and after that i disclosing the truth he and my family forced to marriage[a ceremony in auditorium,but civil marriage is not signed yet.].so according to islam, without girl's consent nikkah cant be done.hence,can i seek annulment of this marriage on this basis ?

Naa Channel Naa Istam   02 July 2018

2years is very late...

2 years are already over. if the guy you married is taking care of you then forget the past. if you want to live with your boy friend which will not be supported by your parents then in future if any altercation happens between both of you, then you will feel that earlier life is better.

why you want to make unnecessarily complicated and throwing yours and your bf's life in to threat when you are already married

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register