Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TEJESH PAWAR   16 September 2021

Ancestral property inheritance


We hold a ancestral agricultural property in Maharashtra. Out of 7 heirs, 4 heirs have passed away. The property has been single handedly looked by us with no heir having any interest nor have they visited the place for last 25 years. Our property was under dispute under kul-Khaida case wherein we single handedly battled the case and won with no support physical or financial from the remaining heir or children of the deceased. We have also been paying all taxes for last so many years with receipt in our name. Can the property be transferred to out name ?. If we go for NOC , we know that they would not cooperate. We have no interest in selling the property but wish to have some commercial activity on the same. Due to all names on 7/11 (Even the deceased names are not updated for almost 20 years) we are facing issues with local administration. Pls GUIDE.



 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 September 2021

File declaratory suit Incivil court against other heirs in court and title over it.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 September 2021

Suit for declaration is a declaration from the court on any issue by way of a decree of the court. ... In other words, if a cloud is cast upon the title or legal character of the rights of the plaintiff in any manner, he is entitled to seek the aid of the court to dispel it by way of a suit for declaration.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query